Our firm deals with labour law primarily as an integral and frequent part of legal services provided to larger and smaller businesses alike, but we also represent employees in labour law disputes. Thanks to our experience in the field, we are able to offer legal service throughout the scope of labour law, and especially in the following areas:
· drafting labour documents – e. g. labour agreements, internal regulations of an employer
· union contracts
· compensations for occupational injuries and occupational diseases
· termination of an employment relationship
· representation in disputes regarding nullity of employment terminations
· liability for damage
· related agreements (e. g. on liability of an employee)
Excerpts from the history of our firm:
· We have managed to secure a compensation for a client who suffered a grave occupational injury with permanent effects far exceeding the amount set by expert opinion in the proceedings; in a time when a then-recent legislative change made selecting applicable compensation norms a subject of both scholarly and judiciary disputes.
· We have helped a client with a transfer of rights and obligations arising from labour relations in connection with a transfer of almost 250 employees to another employer.
Following colleagues deal with labour law in our office:
Mgr. Lucie Stejskalová
partner of the firm and attorney at law
Mgr. Petra Mergenthalová
Mgr. Adam Holubář